CARIBBEAN BIBLE LESSONS
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL
What We Offer
The course offers a five days of Bible fun and activities for five age-groups from Beginners to Adults. Not only do students learn about the Bible in a fun way, but they also learn about Caribbean Christian leaders and missionaries. Students will see how lives can be changed through faith in Jesus Christ and obedience to Him. A different theme is studied each year at a level appropriate to each age group.
This year's theme is God's Peace Plan
Slogan: Know God... Know Peace
This year's 5 day study is designed to teach the truth that true peace begins with and is sustained by God. The unit, God’s Peace Plan, will establish that God’s plan to save us from sin, and thereby bring us peace, started in heaven with God’s perfect strategy of redemption and it is manifested on the earth when peace comes to those who believe in, accept and receive Jesus, the prince of Peace (John 1:12). Those persons go on to live in peace with others and endeavour to show others how they too can receive God’s peace.
Each age group has a lessons based on the VBS theme and the issues describes above are discusses in an age appropriate way for each group.
Caribbean Bible Lessons for Vacation Bible Schools is comprised of:
Download the US Order Form
Download the Jamaican Order Form
Our VBS material comes in packets. Packets of material are sold separately for Beginner, Younger Children, Older Children, Youth and Adult
Coming to your church this summer. Don't miss out!
1. Leader's Packet Contains basic VBS information, Joint Worship Guide, Handbook, Exploring Vacation Bible School Booklet, promotional posters and sheets for planning, attendance and evaluation.
- The Handbook is a booklet built around the year's theme that helps the VBS director to conduct a joint worship service. New character stories are written each year about Caribbean Christians and other Christians down through the ages who have impacted their world for Christ.
2. Teacher Packet Includes helps for teachers and reproducible learner leaflets for each age group. Suggested Bible-learning activities, games and crafts geared to the age group support the week-long theme. There are packets for teacher's of Beginners (Pre-school), Younger Children, Older Children, Youth and Adults.
3. Joint Worship Music CD This CD contains piano and voice accompaniment for each song listed in the Joint Worship Guide.
4. VBS Certificates These certificates are for presentation to each pupil who attends the Vacation Bible School. They are sold in packets of 25.
VBS 2013 Resources
27 Balmoral Avenue, Kingston 10, Jamaica, W.I.
Tel (876) 906-2828 Fax (876) 908-3844